Exemplifying our Islamic values, we will mobilise resources, build partnerships and develop local capacity as we work to:
- Enable communities to mitigate the effect of disasters, prepare for their occurrence and respond by providing relief, protection and recovery.
- Promote integrated development and environmental custodianship with a focus on sustainable livelihoods.
- Support the marginalized and vulnerable to voice their needs and address root causes of
- Work with communities to strengthen their resilience to disasters, and we provide vital emergency aid when disasters occur.
- We help poor people to access basic services, including education, water and sanitation, as well as healthcare. We provide lasting routes out of poverty through our sustainable livelihoods schemes, and our integrated approach to development is transforming communities countrywide.
- We tackle the root causes of poverty and make sure that the country’s most vulnerable people have a strong voice and real influence in both our programs and advocacy. We are also a policy leader on Islamic humanitarianism, and our research programmes develop distinctive, practical approaches to the key issues that are affecting our nation today.
S.I.F relief services endeavours to:
- Protect life and dignity
- Empower communities
- Strengthen the SIF family
Developed & Maintained by AshiharaOnline © 2016 - 2018: Swaziland Islamic Foundation | Travel Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: WordPress