- Our aim is to be the focal point for the surrounding Muslim community, In order to enhance understanding and dispel the many misconceptions about Islam. Our mission is to encourage people of all ages and ethnic groups to learn and develop their knowledge of Islam, to bridge the gap between the communities by providing the necessary resources.
- We are committed to disseminate the teachings of Islam on the fundamental truth that Allah Almighty is the source of all guidance, we pray that our endeavors are accepted, Insha Allah. We will work to enhance and improve the respect and cultivate our identity in the community with special consideration for the cultural diversity in the country Swaziland. We seek to improve and develop the skills and well-being of our members and our programs to benefit the wider country.
- Establishing congregational prayers and carry out other religious activities that are open fully to men, women and children.
- Practicing principles of moderation, tolerance, inclusiveness and conflict avoidance within the structural limits of the Quran and Sunnah in order to create unity among Muslims.
- Arranging educational programs for all members.
- Developing mutual understanding with and among non-Muslims in order to communicate effectively the principles of Islam to them.
Developed & Maintained by AshiharaOnline © 2016 - 2018: Swaziland Islamic Foundation | Travel Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: WordPress